Hi, my name is Dana and this is a compensated customer testimonial for Saha Self-care.
Product being reviewed: CBD x Bath Bombs (Green Tea)
Hi, I’m Dana from Seattle, Washington and I’m providing a compensated customer testimonial for Saha Self-care. I’m a big bath person now thanks to the pandemic and recently came across bath bombs and CBD bath bombs specifically. I do NOT know whether CBD works as I don’t have any lingering aches and pains (not yet anyway :)) that I’m trying to soothe but I just like the idea of bathing in something that’s supposed to make me feel better by calming me down and relaxing me.
Recently I compared the Hollingsworth Hemp CBD bath bombs with the complimentary Saha CBD bath bombs and here are my thoughts:
Hollingsworth Hemp Company CBD Bath Bombs:
- Very pleasant smell
- Nice packaging (environmentally conscious)
- Pretty small
- Very expensive ($12.50 per bath bomb which is nuts)
Saha Self-care De-stressing CBD Bath Bombs:
- Very pleasant smell as well and a bit more aromatic than the Hollingsworth CBD bath bombs
- Nice branding but plastic packaging so not as environmentally conscious
- Pretty small but the same size as the Hollingsworth Hemp CBD bath bombs
- Much better value as you get five bath bombs for $34.95 which is $6.99 per bath bomb (not exactly cheap but a better deal nonetheless)
- Free shipping and 20% off with their subscription service makes the product even more affordable and a better value