Hi, my name is Mian and this is a compensated customer testimonial for Saha Self-care.
Product being reviewed: Foria Wellness Intimacy CBD Lubricant
After receiving both samples, I checked the ingredients and they are essentially the same product: coconut oil and CBD. So unless you know that CBD is going to do something for you, you’re better off saving your money and just using coconut oil.
I tried both and to be honest, neither did anything for me. I like that it’s a simple, natural lubricant with no chemicals but I didn’t feel anything from the CBD in either lubricant. I’ve read CBD can help with skin irritation but I don’t have any so, I mean, they’re nice looking products and maybe they’ll work for someone else but for me, I didn’t experience anything from a CBD standpoint.
Just a few things to call out:
- Both are the same size – 4 oz
- The Foria Wellness CBD lubricant contains 400mg of CBD while Saha only contains 200mg of CBD
- Both products are made with broad spectrum CBD
- The Foria Wellness CBD lubricant costs $44 and the Saha CBD lube costs $39.99
- Both brands offer subscription discounts: Foria for 15% off and Saha for 20% off